Happy Fourth Of July!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal_Dragon

Fully Optimized
To all the American Tech Forums Members (open to anyone else as well that may celebrate). I just wanted to say

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!

I had to work today, but I caught a break, and I get to go home right now... Hope everyone has a good SAFE 4th... Don't play with fireworks, you'll shoot your eye out...

:cool:
-Zach

We Americans (most of us) get a paid day off, have cookouts, and shoot fireworks to celebrate Independance Day.

We need to take some lessons from Mexico. They really blow it out for Cinco de Mayo, their Independance Day.

In comparison, the USA is way tame, almost boring.

yea yea... best part about the whole day is... I HAVE TO WORK!

No no.. not during the day when nothings going on... 6-10!!!!

GAH!

Although I am Canadian, i do watch the American news. I don't know why.

I saw that they are banning fireworks next year; what are your thoughts on this?

Canada Day seemed very dull and boring; the only advantage of it was the Monday off (Saturday was Canada Day).

yaaaa awesome....i'm going to the Atlanta fireworks show (do every year)...they spend upwards of $50,000 on just the fireworks.....also, i ran the PeachTree Road Race.....6.2 miles of pure fun!

HAPPY 4th!

Happy 4'th in july all of you guys and I hope you are all having fun there, you should be anyway!

Although im not american but what the heck! =D

-Jo.

I know back home they arent having fireworks because of the extreme fire danger they have in effect. The forest firese are becoming quite dangerous.

I watched the soccer game and drank beer....mmmmm beer. 2 litres of the good stuff and then some afterward. I love germany.

talldude123 said:

I saw that they are banning fireworks next year; what are your thoughts on this?

Fireworks in most of the USA are banned anyway. The only thing that can be purchased are small ground displays... fountains and such.
But people get the big ones and light them off anyway.

Tonight at the beach were I live there were a lot of people with fireworks... some small and there were about 5 HUGE shows... all amateur. The large ones had grand finales too. Awesome fireworks this year.

A couple of my buddies are cops and they said that most cities "police" have requested that officers do not make firework related arrests unless they felt they were absolutely necessary. Also, they were told that dispatch would not respond to firework complaint calls.

There were cops all over the area at teh beach tonight, just driving around and making sure everyone knew they were there... for safety issues.

I can hear fireworks going off all over town. Single shots, staccato bursts, screamers.

There's always a big show uptown, but we didn't bother to go this year. Too tired. Been busy with my wife making a flowerbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom