Happy Father's Day.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Happy Father's Day to any of the fathers that are on here. I kind of had an emo morning when I got a bunch of texts saying that for the first time and remembered that mine is no longer with us. :cry:
So if you have a father and you love him make sure he knows it!

Thanks, PP. I hope your day has been a good one regardless. Mine has been decent... breakfast buffet at the Corral and lunch from Captain D's, and some BF3 time thrown in.

I hope the rest of the father's and few grandfathers here at TF have a great Father's Day as well.

Happy father's day, guys! I was treated to a nice bike ride this morning, then a nice lunch at the Hofbräuhaus. Had a gig tonight though, and it rained. Made a couple bucks though.. And sorry to hear that, PP. Isn't this your first fathers day?

Silly Americans, Father's Day isn't until September.

troll-face.png

At least in Australia anyway.

Happy father's day, guys! I was treated to a nice bike ride this morning, then a nice lunch at the Hofbräuhaus. Had a gig tonight though, and it rained. Made a couple bucks though.. And sorry to hear that, PP. Isn't this your first fathers day?
My first fathers day indeed. Like I said when I woke up it was so weird having so many texts saying happy fathers day. Especially the first one which was from my younger best friend who doesn't have a kid. "Happy Father's Day brah". I lold so hard.

My first fathers day indeed. Like I said when I woke up it was so weird having so many texts saying happy fathers day. Especially the first one which was from my younger best friend who doesn't have a kid. "Happy Father's Day brah". I lold so hard.

It's my second. I wouldn't say it gets better, but it does depend on what you have going on that day to distract you. It sucks, but I guess the world still turns.

[/bitlate]

Back
Top Bottom