Happy Canada Day!

Not all Americans are self centered, overweight people who go around driving huge cars like the media would like you to believe.

I agree with Chris here. Most of the Americans I've met are more self-centered than not. At least compared to the Brazilian people.

Yep...Happy Canada day! Canada is a nice country. Although I've never been there, the nature looks amazing. Someday, I'll go visit Quebec. Practice my French and see stuff there. My aunt and grandma have been there many times. I think their last trip was to Toronto. For those of you who are Canadians, what's the best tourist spot there?

if you ever come to canada go to vancouver, youll never want to leave, soooo beautiful

Yep...Happy Canada day! Canada is a nice country. Although I've never been there, the nature looks amazing. Someday, I'll go visit Quebec. Practice my French and see stuff there. My aunt and grandma have been there many times. I think their last trip was to Toronto. For those of you who are Canadians, what's the best tourist spot there?
Go to Ontario or the atlantic provinces *cough*newfoundland*cough*... beats Quebec anyday.

if you ever come to canada go to vancouver, youll never want to leave, soooo beautiful

Yep! I live close to Van. I went to this thread on a happy note and could not believe some of the negativity on it!:eek: Good thing I choose to focus on the good posts rather than the bad.;) Happy Canada Day to all!:D

Yep! I live close to Van. I went to this thread on a happy note and could not believe some of the negativity on it!:eek: Good thing I choose to focus on the good posts rather than the bad.;) Happy Canada Day to all!:D

hahahaha think positve
SM131~Think-Positive-Posters.jpg

Back
Top Bottom