Not open for further replies.
^ LOL!!!

I added to the decor. T-F leader teamwork at its best :lol:

Attachments

• wild_av.png
    wild_av.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 45
e-five!
NOTE TO ALL USERS: Don't ever, ever **** these guys off...they will ****ing pwn you :D

edit: AMENDMENT! Having a birthday thread will put you at risk too

wow guys. U guys r cruel to what was done to my avatar lol!

came home from seeing Royksopp in LA with my gf. It was good, but my gf had it better than me. One of her favorite bands. Went through downtown LA too at night. That was awesome!. Post up pics of my presents later. Going to bed.

Ok, so im posting up a few pics of what i did on my bday. On the 15th, i had Apple Crisp from the Cheesecake Factory as my cake n hung out past friends n played Modern Warfare 2 on my dad's Xbox 360, as an early celebration. I meant to pick up Carmel Apple Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory, but i got twisted when i was ordering.

Me n my new haircut. I didnt spike it at the Royksopp concert in LA though
1118091318.jpg

My, supposely real, cake for my bday from my mom :p
1118091613.jpg

My gf n me
1118091914.jpg

Tickets to for the Royksopp concert at the Nokia Theater in LA thx to my gf for buying them. They're one of her favorite bands n it happen to be coincidence on my bday. I like a few of there songs but i regret not knowing them n joining the crowd by jumping. Overall, it was great n i got a drive through downtown LA at night, that was freakin awesome!
IMG01194.jpg

opening act: John Hopkins. His music was very interesting but man the bass was a bit much for me to handle
1118092126.jpg

Royksopp
1118092252b.jpg

1118092252a.jpg

Roybn happen to be there for Girl and the Robot song! A first, according to my gf.
1118092302.jpg

i was 3-5 feet away from the bars in the pit. It was all stand up n lasted from 8-11:30pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom