Happy Birthday to....

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell us ur presents u are getting! Happy b-day, man i cant believe i got all those Blu-ray movies and Left 4 Dead for my b-day on the 18th, so happy n i hope that u are too Gurusan!

show us ur b-day cake!

Thanks guys, and happy bday ferrari!

I got an electric shaver, Obama's book "The Audacity of Hope", and some nice warm slippers! Very happy with the gifts...they are modest as I'm already receiving tuition from my parents with is worth a lifetime of birthday presents!

Thanks guys, and happy bday ferrari!

I got an electric shaver, Obama's book "The Audacity of Hope", and some nice warm slippers! Very happy with the gifts...they are modest as I'm already receiving tuition from my parents with is worth a lifetime of birthday presents!

i like the electric shaver, i need one. Nice to see that u are happy with these gifts. No games man? How old are u today?

i like the electric shaver, i need one. Nice to see that u are happy with these gifts. No games man? How old are u today?

Nope....I'm 24 and my parents know nothing about games. I'm happy to buy the ones I actually like playing online......next one will probably be Starcraft 2 if it ever comes out! I want!

Nope....I'm 24 and my parents know nothing about games. I'm happy to buy the ones I actually like playing online......next one will probably be Starcraft 2 if it ever comes out! I want!

look into Dawn of War 2, that game is taking a different approach from just upping the tech tree n sending in ur biggest, baddest units to death. Dawn of War 2 is gonna, much like Company of Heroes, focus more on tactical strategy in battle with units n how to over come ur enemy; plus u get loot from the enemies u kill n attach it onto ur squads for better support.

so basically, less base building, more combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom