Happy BDay Saxon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nha at that point he will be a total convert, he will ride to heaven on packets ascending from the holy kernal - The book of St.Saxon the unified church of unix; source codes page 5.

nha At That Point He Will Be A Total Convert, He Will Ride To Heaven On Packets Ascending From The Holy Kernal - The Book Of St.saxon The Unified Church Of Unix; Source Codes Page 5.

Lol!!

Hey what's with this new no all caps fix. Sometimes it's just required :).

I duno about that, it seems a little random but I am sure its just a tempory issue while some one is playing around with VBplugins.

I doubt it, then again it will help with the Phone spam msot of it is NOKIA N95 $78 all in caps makes the place look untidy an we cant have that now can we....

Already bagged a spammer this morning as it happens.

Already bagged a spammer this morning as it happens.

Bet it felt good.

It around 10am there? 3am here. Gotta get to bed... Have class early tomorrow. Luckily my only early day. Later!

Hope you have a good day today. It's yours.

more like 8:35...

An it used to but now since the upgrade the process has become a but long winded but it still feels good to get a early morning ban hammer in.

bsg-cake02.jpg

2481987060_ee6a279bf7.jpg

Congrats on surviving another year, my friend. If I had the time and money, I'd fly over and we'd have a week-long party to celebrate it (sounds like a good enough reason).

Hope you have a great one.

W00T Galactica Cake!!!! Looks better than the cup cake my sister gave me with a candle shoved in it....

Come on Trotter you know you want to party, it's only £700 virgin atlantic for a decent window seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom