happy B-Day to Oreo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the present was worth losing $100 for. Kinda sucks, though.

I seldom asked for anything big for my birthday growing up. I should have, though, as my b-day is in May, and everyone else's was in November. I ask for a lot more now since it's my money buying it... doesn't mean I get it, but I still try.

I know that feeling Trotter. Most of the time now my BDay gift and my XMas gift are lumped into 1 gift for the whole year.

Kinda sucks but at least i get some upgrades done every year. This year it was my Monitor. Got aniec 22" HD Widescreen montior.

2ms response, 3000:1 contrast, 1680x1050 native resolution. Love it. :D

Hope the present was worth losing $100 for. Kinda sucks, though.

I seldom asked for anything big for my birthday growing up. I should have, though, as my b-day is in May, and everyone else's was in November. I ask for a lot more now since it's my money buying it... doesn't mean I get it, but I still try.

Well, i guess i got let off lightly. they usually spend $200, but the air rifle was $550, and the aircylinder to fill it up was $200. (remember, that amount of money is worth double than it is over here :p, so they didn't spoil me as much as you think :D) Also my dad will also be using the gun.

But, on a good note, instead of going on holiday this year we are spending the time at home, butgoing out to themeparks, attractions etc every day, and i get a $200 spending spree day :D (My dad decided we would do it as an excuse for him yo buy a new RC helicopter).

I know that feeling Trotter. Most of the time now my BDay gift and my XMas gift are lumped into 1 gift for the whole year.

Kinda sucks but at least i get some upgrades done every year. This year it was my Monitor. Got aniec 22" HD Widescreen montior.

2ms response, 3000:1 contrast, 1680x1050 native resolution. Love it. :D

Nice monitor, my parents are like that, every day ''Wait untill your paying for your own presents - then reality hits home son !'' Annoys me, he tells me every birthday - like i didn't hear the previous year :rolleyes:

P.S. Mak, gimme kudos i successfully managed to quote two people and not double post

Oreo what did you get the S410? that is a nice little PCP right there, oh an if you need a cleaning kit just ask me I am getting rid of most of my hunting kit I got left.

Nah the logun solo .177

This thing is deadly, 11.8ftlbs with 8.4grain Air Arms diabolo's and im hitting PELLET SIZE one hole groups at 30 yards its astounding (with a bench rest o' course)

And i reccomend anyone doing close range vermin the RWS Hollowpoint. I shot a tomato with a RWS Superpoint at 10 yards, nice hole, with the hollowpoint there extremely soft and the tomato blew up into about 15 peices... Just dont target shoot with them past 10 meters. At 30 meters i was laughing. about 4inch diameter groups :D

Ah thats a nice pcp, but i would get a cleaning kit the pellets only do so much an I would get a good gunslip for it an a hard box to keep it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom