Happy Anniversary Hefe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations! My 10 is coming up in January...crazy how time flies.

How was dinner and the movie....and no kids?

That may be so. But by the time your child reaches my age, you'll be screaming your head off. You think babies are hard to look after.. :p

I know what i am like as a teenager, i now know why i will never be having children. Marriage..maybe..

Point #1

Every parent hits that stage. I know my parents were screaming their heads off with my by the time i was 6 since i was such a spawn....

I will deal with it as the time comes. I already have my plan for when she decides to bring home her first BF.....

Point #2

You say that now. I said the same thing back when i was 19. I said it up till i was 25. I said it up till i was 29 till the day i found out that i was having a child. But once that time comes, you step up, accept it and take care of business.

Looking back now, i would not trade this for anything in the world. You could give me Bill Gates money, business and everything. I still wouldnt trade what i have for it.

Congrats Hef!

My girl and I are coming up on our 2 years of being together ;) and are planning our wedding for next spring.

My parenting years are done..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom