halo 3

before ppl start yelling i didn't see a halo 3 thread........but ne ways i can't wait for the game tonight ill be waiting in line for it,then me and like 10 friends will be playing all night long!!!!

who's excited about this???i mean it got a avg rating of 9.8 can we say game of the year?

ok how did you write that first part about not seeing a halo3 post WITHOUT editing your post, you obvioulsy knew about the other thread when making this post.

no it said poll so i didn't pay it no mind didn't think it was halo related then i seen it..

well i got my copy of the game and it is amazing!! ppl hated on the game forever and now look it is the bomb......exciting the in game cinema is just awesome.

by the way the graphics are great there not the best but the obviously put some time into this, it is every bit as good as they said it was going to be nothing in it is repetitive .

its says "can wait for halo 3" how do you miss that!?! sorry im a bit flustered about that article a posted :p

i haven't slept, been playing halo 2 to get my game up for halo 3.......

but yea its awesome ppl should go mow lawns, or something to earn enough money to get the game!!!

Ok, wait a minute. I thought this Halo hype was about a new live action Halo movie coming out at the theaters!!!! LOL, I had no clue it was a game. Funny.

It's incredible. Graphics are top-notch and sound was awesome when it was hooked up to my friend's stereo. Lots of new goodies, too.

Think 2 x 1000.

well it took me like 5 hours to beat it on normal which they dumbed down compared to halo 1 and 2 but heroic and legendary are harder im trying to beat it on legendary but its a pain in the a!!!!

awesome game cant wait to play more multi player, but for now i need to get better dont want to get owned by everyone!

Back
Top Bottom