Halo 3

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
Does anybody in the world know when halo 3 comes out, i have NO idea. I look on ebgames, and i look untill like 2008, and ooo, i think it aint comin out for a LONG TIME, but im not sure, so do u know around when it will come out?

There's no solid release date yet. Many expect Fall 2007, I don't think it'll be as long as 2008 though.

Have you seen the trailer? Looks pretty cool.

do you guys know if scargface will be on xbox 360, cuz i have no clue, cuz everyone keeps sayin that its not, and others say that it will, and its really getting annoying, and i really want that game

Bungie is very sneaky about release dates and everything. They're one of the only developers I've seen that can lure you in, making you want the game, but not telling you when it's releasing. Kind of like tempting a fat kid with cake. :p

XEN said:
What platforms is it gonna be on, or what people suspect it will be on?

Xbox 360. It always will be, unless Sony made Microsoft drunk and got them to sign some unknown contract. Microsoft bought Bungie a while ago, that's why you always see the Microsoft Game Studios logo on the Halo covers.

I sure can't wait to see what Bungie can bring out of the Xbox 360 though...I'm sure most of you saw the E3 2006 Press Conference trailer? That was completely real-time, made using a Xbox 360 DevKit. At the end of Microsoft's Press Conference, Bungie even demoed off the Halo 3 trailer and and moved the camera, sun and Master Chief around. :D He even fired off the Assault Rifle, and when you fire it and look at the Chief's helmet visor, you can even see the ammo counter go down in the reflection. :D Yes, it all happened REAL-TIME. None of that E3 2005 Killzone hype like Sony pulled off (and yes, it was pre-rendered).

Peter Lachowicz said:
halo mite be on xbox 360, and/or windows xp

Halo 2 will be released along with Windows Vista on the PC. As for Halo 3, don't expect it to hit PC shelves for a while, even when it comes out next year.

Back
Top Bottom