Halloween!!!!

I'm not doing anything really except handing out candy I guess. I'm not a mischevious teenager so I'm not going to go pumpkin smashing, egging peoples houses or scaring little children. I don't know what I'm dressing up as yet. BUT...........
My FAVORITE part of Halloween by far is the CANDY! I love candy and I wish I was not too old to go trick or treating.....lol

Tommy Boy said:
I'm not doing anything really except handing out candy I guess. I'm not a mischevious teenager so I'm not going to go pumpkin smashing, egging peoples houses or scaring little children. I don't know what I'm dressing up as yet. BUT...........
My FAVORITE part of Halloween by far is the CANDY! I love candy and I wish I was not too old to go trick or treating.....lol

I enjoy scaring little children. Even not in costume I see to get alot of attention from little kids because of what I wear. Jump outta the bushes with a gun(airsoft). Scare the crap outta them. They probably wouldn't know that it's not real. It's pretty funny also. That's all i do really. I also stand up on my roof on this one part and shoot at the trick or treaters. I hit them sometimes if I have time to really aim. They can't see me... so w00t.

Uh, I'm not doing anything. Nobody has ever come by our house, infact, no one trick or treats in my neighborhood at all, lol. So I just sit here...:)

I'm not going to do anything on halloween.

So it's also quite hard to say what is my fav costume.
But if I want to scare ppl (everyone, from children to their parents) so hard that they will start running away from me screaming like little girls then I would wear a bikini.

Tommy Boy said:

Thats why you buy it all on sale after halloween,lol. I'm not doing anything. i think i might take a shift at work so if anybody thats working wants to do something they can.

I could still go out for candy...but the fact that I'm 16 pulls me back...

I loved those candies...and the dentists loved to see us

I think it is harsh sometimes to scare little children, especially when this morning i came out my gate and there was a knife there.

Im hiding my car from my next door neighbours kids... and egging anyone that tries to egg the house.

Back
Top Bottom