Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobojuice

WOOOOOOOO
Hey guys, havent been around in a while. What you all doing for halloween? I was gonna dress up with my wife as ryu and her being chun li. But it doesnt look like we're gonna be able to make it for halloween cus her costume still isnt ready. We'll probably save it for megacon though. Im probably just gonna dress up as one of the beastie boys from sabotage. I went to see them in concert on monday and it was hella sick.

xotix said:
don't have halloween where i'm from.

Where, Utah?:)

JK, but I don't know what I'm going to do. Either a party or taking my little brother and cousin Trick-Or-Treating with my uncle. Which would be more fun....???;)

Miami. I think people take halloween too seriously. They give it religious connotations. Halloween is and should be just about fun. Im going to some rich guy's party that my wife got invited to. I heard its pretty crazy, like people getting naked and such. We'll see.

Parties? Boring! I go bombing! Ahhhhhh I can already smell the shaving cream. Then comes the burning feeling when some of it gets in your eyes. Yup I can't wait!

my version of halloween is stayin at home by myself, eatin the candy mom said to give to the tricker treaters, watching tv/talkin online and takin my brother's candy when he gets home. i recon i lose like 100 calories instead of like 500+ walkin door to door and actin like a beggin dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom