Halloween plans/ costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember sean this:
disc_2_020f.jpg
+
beer.jpg

either causes instant death or 20-40 years behind state jail or prison for driving drunk.

Keep safe and have somebody drag you home....

I plan on dressing up like a fat lazy guy and either playing Minecraft or watching Dr. Who on Netflix. My wife is excited about handing out candy so I will let her handle that :)

Saturday night -- Party for the big kids (adults) where I was dressed up a ShadowRunner. Originally i was thinking HellBoy, but it was way too hot for that. In fact, it was way too hot for me to be doing all my ShadowRun Larp Stuff.
View attachment 4522
Bit of a hang over from that party. Thankfully i did not have to travel far to get my car back this morning.

Sunday -- Friend of mine always puts a trick or treat party for all the kids in the area. Spent half the day setting up her front lawn for Halloween. After that we had all the kids in the area come over. She's got a huge reputation of doing this every year.
View attachment 4524

Later one, I did my HellBoy Cosplay as the weather was cooler today.
View attachment 4523
Above picture is my friend (Demon Girl) and myself as Hellboy. And there is me being wrong with my new girlfriend who was previously dating the pizza box.

Attachments

• Shadowrun Larp.jpg
    Shadowrun Larp.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Halloween.jpg
    Halloween.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 28
  • HalloweenGraveYard.jpg
    HalloweenGraveYard.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 28
NICE!

the party i went to last night, i made out with 2 girls, got their numbers of course, im played 14 games of beer pong, took shots, crazy stuff, then the cops came :(

I've been doing energy conservation questions, finding asymptote equations and graphing them using the advanced functions method and calculus method, and a bunch of chemistry stuff I can't spell offhand; since Saturday morning... I have no life this year :(

Well i was debating on going with my gf and friends to go snag some candy but i decided against it because i found out i wasnt exactly invited anyways. Great. So im sitting here typing this, will take a shower, and then play more Force Unleashed 2 while drinking a nice glass of Scotch and smoke on muh pipe (French Vanilla Tobacco for those of you who dont know me well).

Well, I went with about 40 people on a bus around to different bars. I dressed up as Walter Sobchak from The Big Lebowski.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom