Half Life to makes me sick.....

For any gaming or just general computer usage, you should always take a small break every 2 hours or so. Just rest your eyes and mind.

I kinda got it from unreal 3 at first. Too fast of motion. Motion blur tends to help some though.

Motion sickness is pretty strange stuff. Back in the 90s, my sister and I played Doom, Quake, Quake2, and few others, all the time. We never got sick.

Now, she can't look at it for 5 minutes without getting nauseous. We never play games together anymore because of this.

Yeah, it is kinda weird. I guess it starts happening once you start to get older...? Dunno.

I don't know either. I sort of get it with Motion Blurring in games turned on, but it also helps the realisticness of it too, and I soon get used to it.

I kinda got it from unreal 3 at first. Too fast of motion. Motion blur tends to help some though.

coming to think of it, so did i. felt find then i started to play it, eventully i got all dreary and fell asleep with a massive headache, that was a long time ago though.

ive been able to sit down and play COD4 for 4+ hours straight no problems whatsoever. i guess some games are different

^ Yeah i went to a LAN Party and played Counter Strike about 6 hours straight and didnt get sick,but a few minutes of Half life,i get sick,Stupid eh!

Back
Top Bottom