Half Life 2

Dark Night

BSOD
I am having trouble on the part were theres a room full of gas tanks. You can go down and thy to go into the hole way above the water, or go in another room were theres no help exempt you know you have to go through the tunnel. I have been stuck here for two hours.

HELP!

Oh, that place, um, well If i remember correctly, when you first walk in theres a bunch of those flying cutting thingies, so then you blow up those gas tanks, and you're supposed to like walk up to the railings and jump on the big pipes on the cieling. then you walk over to the next room where you'll see a valve, make you way too that valve and turn it all the way, the room will fill up with water, then go back to the original room that had the gas tanks and swim down in that room, you'll see an opened circle that you can swim into, then you arrive in a new room. This room in order to walk over to the other side (you'll get what i mean) you gotta swim down and shoot the planks so that these round thingies can float up, then you jump across and i can't remember what happens after that.

I am stuck again, where theres a huge gate and the thing to turn it open is broken. What do I do?

for that part you have to blow up the barrels to your rights and that should trigger the release of the giant steel girder hanging from cables and that will slam the gate open.

Thanks for the help I am ripping now but I am done for the night. I will tell you if I need anymore help.

Back
Top Bottom