Half Life 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok.. so i decided to just finish the rest of the game, and i beat it in exactly a week. I must say that i was impressed. I am a graphic designer(in school for it) and i was impressed by some of the levels (especially the Citidel, that was amazing.

Thanks guys.

Yeah I have not yet beat HL2 because after a while I just got bored with it and I'm not sure why. I never got bored of HL1 though and played it through in about 3 days. I think the reason I lost interest in the game is because without a deep interesting story line there is not much to make me want to keep blasting through the levels. Not that HL1's story line was very deep but I guess the gameplay has just gotten a bit old now. I'll get back into it one of these days...

To me though, most fps's get extremely boring though. Granted, they are all slightly different... and yet they all are very much the same. I mean it seems like the only difference between up and coming fps games nowadays are better graphics and a new storyline.

I just like whole HL HL2 story. They have put a lot into it.
Shame that it's just waited on a handful of FPS games.

mb HL2 is the greatest game for under age of 18. its made for kids. even its rated M. and it is certainly NOT the best FPS. very unrealistic guns and shooting compared to other great FPS (BF2, RVS, CoDUO, etc..) HL2 has great graphix though. but overall, its not impressive at all IMO. i personally dont like any futuristic FPS...cuz its all sprey and prey games mostly... its just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom