Half-Life 2: Episode Two release date?

Mattyl110792

Daemon Poster
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone knows the release date for HL2 Episode Two...just finished HL2 and Episode One, can't get enough of it lol...

Matt

EDIT: Just answered my own question lol...Wiki says September, but I bet it's delayed until at least next year.

It should be coming out soon, I saw an ad for it today when I was playing CS1.6... yeah those new ingame ads are kinda annoying.

I think it's around September. They wouldn't delay it until next year. They still have other games to release like Team Fortress 2 and Portal. ;)

Dang, I really want this mostly for TF2 and Portal... anyone else share my opinion?
I wonder if those will affect the price... and if there will be a combo pack with Ep 1?

I know there will be two packs, the Black Box and Orange Box, the former for PC and latter for PS3/Xbox 360. The Black Box will have Episode Two, Team Fortress 2 and Portal. The Orange Box will have the same as the Black Box along with Half-Life 2 and Episode One. If I'm correct, the Orange Box should retail for around $59.99, which is a damned good deal.

I can't wait...VALVe has refined the Source Engine A LOT, so theres a lot to be expected from these new games. :D

I heard they are making 3 episodes for HL2....and after the final one is released they are going to release a pack containing all Episodes 1,2 and 3 and call it Half-Life 3...Can't wait lol

Matt

Ive never completed HL-2 dunno why I always lose my saved game on my comp ehehe

Back
Top Bottom