Half Life 2/CS:S

BanChan said:
1.6 to CS: S

Just wondering, is your computer capable of playing it? Not trying to make fun of you, just asking becasue that game takes a lot of power.

Not a chance. The CPU is the only component that needs to be "decent", the VGA doesn't even need to be incredible, just fairly up to date. Any system that isn't really old can run the game.

With a p4 3GHz you'll be fine. I'm guessing if you have a 3GHz Pentium 4, you should have a fair video card. You can check by going to "run" in your start menu and typing "msinfo32" (Without the quotation marks) and then checking Components / Display.

SSE4 said:
Not a chance. The CPU is the only component that needs to be "decent", the VGA doesn't even need to be incredible, just fairly up to date. Any system that isn't really old can run the game.

With a p4 3GHz you'll be fine. I'm guessing if you have a 3GHz Pentium 4, you should have a fair video card.

not if he's using a integrated video. thats why we need to find out if he has AGP/PCI-EX or just nothing at all. im guessing AGP

too bad he didnt tell us what brand computer and what model number it is then we could have found out for him.

first what brand pc do you have and what model number. also thats a out of date card. im guessing your american so i'd get eh 6600gt and you'll be fine for CSS

but i wouldnt. you'll have to upgrade shortly to get a new card for any other games. the 6600gt will play doom 3 on high settings with no lag 800x600. thats pretty good! ok model number and what brand PC

Back
Top Bottom