HALF-LIFE 2 : Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Any one have any information on the upcomming HALF-LIFE 2 : Aftermath Expansion?

Is this going to be a product that I can buy over the counter? Or it this going to be some thing that I have to pay and download via STREAM?

Well as this article sates, it should be arriving on steam this summer, maybe they'll put it on the "coming soon" games list next to Day of Defeat: Source. BTW when is DOD:Source going to be released? anyone hear anything on that?

LOL, yeah we will! i'm guessing its going to only be a seam thing because its Valve.

HL2: Aftermath's tentative release date is September. I believe Doug Lombardi said this. He also said that you will be able to buy it over the counter. Valve is still looking for a publisher because their contract with Vivendi ends August due to winning lawsuit.

DOD:S I believe will come out July or around same time as Lost Coast. They are putting HDR in DOD:S.

hu_xu said:
Valve is still looking for a publisher because their contract with Vivendi ends August due to winning lawsuit.
Along with the avalability of HL2. So if you want a compy of HL2, pick it up befire August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom