Hahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't know what you are doing to yourself..........

it drove my dad to loose his job and it gave him cancer. Marijuana almost garuntees you will try other drugs. So if you like killing yourself, have fun on the other side

i only do it socially.. atleast im not drinking, i mean come on:

drink a bottle of jack, get into a car and run into a school bus full of elementary school kids

or

smoke 5 bowls, play HAWX for 3 hours and appear to be dumb.

and i am doing something iilegal?

YES smoking pot is illegal!!!!!!!

or you high as we speak???!?

marijuana leads to more drugs and it makes want to drink

I lvoe how we can have 2 pot threads

1. the whats your stance on marijuana thread
2. this thread

but we cant have a babe picture thread wtf seriosuly

I don't go out to parties much, although it's just cause I usually have something going on early saturday morning, so I don't want to stay out too late friday... Anyway, I don't drink, have had a couple sips here and there, but I never have gotten buzzed or anything. I also don't smoke. But a lot of my friends do. I don't think it's wrong or anything, I don't have a problem with it, it's just not something I would do. I would try it sometime probably, but no more then that.
I also don't believe Marijuana is a "gateway drug" that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. I know moto isn't too bad for you, but I know coke, ectasy, and heroin are much worse for you.
Although I hear, if you are drunk, and you take coke, you become normal almost right away for a short time or something... true at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom