haha stupid retards trying to scam me

Status
Not open for further replies.

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
im selling my ipod on ebay, and some retard sent me this email. all i gotta say is "haha"

Dear seller,
My name is Dr.Tracy Owen from Cleveland,Ohio.I work as a ResearchManager/Consultant. I saw the advert your Portable DVD and i really want to purchase this IPOD of yours for my
son who is currently doing a College Research Project abroad and i shall be paying you $350.00USD for this IPOD including the shipping cost via USPS GLOBAL EXPRESS MAIL EXPRESS MAIL to my sons contact address.I will process you money with BidPay Auction StreamingMoney Payment which the extremely secured and save.Send me your FULL NAME,CONTACT ADDRESS and Phone number so that i can process your money ASAP.Send me an email to;tracylcares02@yahoo.com to know you best price and how units of IPOD that you have.Let me know if you are new to BidPay so that i can explain to how it works.I hope my son would enjoy the IPOD.I appreciate your anticipated understanding and co-operation.I will be expecting your swift relpy.Thank you.
Cheers...
Dr.Tracy.

ooh i just got the most pwnage idea. pretend to actually go through with it and send them a little box saying ipod. then a note saying taht people are not stupid.

Haha, and send him a empty little box, with the actual iPod packaging drawn on it with sharpies and inside, have a bar of soap (with the box) and decorate the box like an actual iPod. For the instruction manual, have it open up to a simple note like, "Scammer got scammed. Owned." :p

Lol someone is trying to do some identiy theift..

All I have to say is: Have some fun with that... lol

Yeah, if this is on eBay, contact them and give them that e-mail address. I am sick of people that do this crap, as I have been a victim of identity theft, and it's not fun to say the least.

I hope whoever is doing this gets caught, because you can get put in jail for a thefty amount of time for identity theft.

hah.. if he was a so called 'doctor' he should at least have a basic level of grammar..

how about you get him to send you all his info, and steal his identity.. only thing scumbags like this deserve..

I've been getting lots of e-mjails like send us your full contact information for 9,500,000 even had one guy ask for my social sercuity number so he could transfer me 10,000,000 since he needed to smuggle it out of a country.

I'd tell the doc to paypal me the cash and i'll ship it to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom