Haf 932

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothch1ck

Daemon Poster
So I was just about to put in my order for my case... and something deep hit my tummy... and I hit cancel... I have a feeling the price might drop soon... but no reliable evidence to support this feeling.

So.. I come here. Hi again fellas!

Any news on this particular case prices? NewEgg has it for some $169.99 and with shipping that comes to about $200.00

A member of the forums here has offered it at a slightly lower price, but has had a shipping delay, so it will be a week or so until I can order it, then it be sent to me via shipping...

So what's the word? Why do you think I got that sinking "DON'T DO IT" feeling? (which I have come to learn that my gut is never wrong... and I now trust it fully.)

Well my HAF was about £90, plus a tenner shipping. Converted, that's about US$100, so I'm guessing they're either in high demand right now so they hiked the price up, or they're just overpriced.

Look around at a few other sites, you'll probably find it cheaper elsewhere.

anyone heard of the website "http://www.pcconnection.com/IPA/Account/AccountHome.htm" and by heard of, bought or known someone to buy from it...

I've bought a lot of stuff off of Buy.com. Haven't you seen the Howie Mandell commercials? :D

Buy.com is reputable and I have had no problems with them. And they take PayPal, unlike Amazon.

Just a lil update, buying from buy.com worked pretty well, I wait to see what it comes in like, and if shipping treats it nicely and all that.

Inferno- I look forward to purchases in the future since our deal didn't quite work out. Thanks for all your support however.

----------
Now I am mad. I ordered the case and it was a-OK now I check the status today and it's listed as BACK ORDER. This is bull. When I submitted my information it was in stock- I double checked because I need this case NOW and I knew it'd be a week or so with shipping. Now its back ordered until god-knows-when.

So far, buy.com is getting 2/10 rating. Attempts to contact them asking "what's going on? why did my order move to back order?" has been answered with silence.

I'll give them another 24 hours to reply and then if they fail to, I am going to cancel the order and find someone else.

has anyone heard of Provantage.com ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom