had enough, replacing the router.

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you say the rest of it, ie, the router part etc would be any better, or is it not really an issue?

mum says that is an OK price... so yea.

The other features are comparable to the 3com, the only thing you are paying $20 extra dollar for is the MIMO technology that is suppose to better your wireless performance and speed compare to a regular wireless router without the MIMO technology.

If you ask me, I would buy the Linksys just because I'm curious to see if the MIMO actually works =) but I really can't compare the 3com and that Linksys since they seem equal to me except for the price and the MIMO technology.

ok, thanks. i will get the linksis i think. (the 3rd link)

after some research, MIMO wont up the speed on non-MIMO adaptors, but it will up the range, which is good, as my house is... how shall i put it... not "wireless friendly," it being an old tin mill, so very thick walls etc.

thanks for all your help with various issues of mine over the past week or so Law, it has been great. ;) (i expect i will be back with more soon, but yea... lol)

hopefully i will be able to take CCNA next year, and then will be able to sort myself out. the main problem with it is the price... eugh... it would be £1320 for me to take the whole course... so what is that... ~$2440.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom