hack iphone 3g

Woah, that one is really nice!

In Winterboard, enable USER WALLPAPER and drag it to the top of the list. Now whatever wallpaper you have as the lock background, it will be your wallpaper too.

Installer isn't used much at all anymore. Most of the sources are down.

Mine:
705c1e1f.jpg

e7e48d21.jpg

Notice the status bar :). Oh, my lock/return sounds are like the ones in Vista.

I rekon there's something wrong with my wifi, as the speeds are pathetically slow!

IMG_0002.PNG

That is with my Netgear router and my ADSL2+ 10mbps connection! When I tested the 3G it was quicker???

I rekon there's something wrong with my wifi, as the speeds are pathetically slow!

IMG_0002.PNG

That is with my Netgear router and my ADSL2+ 10mbps connection! When I tested the 3G it was quicker???

I can't tell what that says...on m iPhone it's jut a blue box with a ? In it as if it were a flash object.

I can't tell what that says...on m iPhone it's jut a blue box with a ? In it as if it were a flash object.

Hmm, not sure why that is, but it's a screen of the testmyiphone test, and the download speed on WiFi is at 0.22mbps (transferred 256k in 9.7 seconds)

On 3G it averages about 2.5..

Matt

It showed up now.

I took another speedtest:
e9f59947.jpg

My new wallpaper:
6c72032a.jpg

I hate typing in the long ass image URLs...twice!

It showed up now.

I took another speedtest:
e9f59947.jpg

My new wallpaper:
6c72032a.jpg

I hate typing in the long ass image URLs...twice!

I like that blue theme you've got going there. What's the name of it? I think I've got mine setup to my liking now.

Here is a picture of my final setup so far. I'm really digging this theme setup here with my custom wallpaper.

MyIphoneTheme.png

Besides the Wifi touch pad any other recommendations on must have apps?

I saw that theme somewhere online, I like it.

My theme is a bunch of different stuff put together, but the main icons/dock are from the "Badge Blue" theme.

Oh and I changed the AT&T carrier logo to something...better. I'll post a pic in about 20 minutes.

Hmm...there's a bunch of cool apps, mostly games. Hopefully you have "Installous" installed so you can get whatever app store app you want for free.

Back
Top Bottom