HA! Take that Chicago

30-23 Seahawks agaisnt the Bears. chances of you guys going to the playoffs are almost 0 now. looks like the hawks have been the only team able to play through the super bowl looser curse :p

yea so true the bears are the best anymore, im surprised they beat the packers a long time ago, just thing if they would have won, the pack would also be the second team that is unbeaten,

it was a good thing the Packs lost a game, in gave them a reality check, it said it isnt easy to win games and you have to earn it. that loss did them MUCH more good than harm.

yea i guess, only if the partiots will lose, but look what the win over indy did to indy. They lost to SD, also then they almost lost to KC, and look at what manning has been doing over the past 2 weeks, i think 2 TD to 7 INTS, not the best and completion %, not a normal manning

I hope the patriots loose soon!! Packers are doing damn good this year tho. 9-1. It's going to be bret vs brady in the super bowl!!

WTF Do you guys expect? Bears have been crap this season. I don't think they stand much of a chance for the rest of the season.

Bears are my favorite team, but they just aren't doing it this year.

BTW, the Patriots remain undefeated. Which I think SUCKS!

why does everybody hate the pats so much? just because there good and beat everybody else? the only team i "hate" is the steelers because there cheating whores, but that comes withe the seahawks job title nowadays. if you a seahawks fan, you hate the steelers :p

well i might have seem that i hate the pats but i dont, i like them, i really hate the colts, and any of you packer fans out there remember when it was the pats V. the packers in a supperbowl not to long ago... and your all saying it wont be a repeat.

but personally GO GIANTS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back
Top Bottom