Guys

lhuser

Golden Master
If I was a mod, I would say in the rules:

do not bring up old threads

Would you agree?

Why wont they just give? It's not a big deal, it like not liking somebody in one of your classes. What do you do about it?!?! Ignore them most likly right? Well why the hell don't they do the same.. Makes no sence to me why they're being so stupid.

Chris

lhuser said:
http://www.computertechforums.com/showthread.php?tid=28

They are attempting an attack directly to CF's site. Mr.Lindon, seek legal action against them...I'm supposed to be off, but i think I'll renegociate the whole "break" term. This is getting my attention..and don't fall into "it's a joke"

If I was a mod, I would say in the rules:

do not bring up old threads

Why would you posts this. Havn't you ever bin told if you don't respond they will leave you alone. all this is going to do is give them more crap to flame about.

THREATNING and ABUSING the mods, in which they banned him. Improper language is not tolerated.

Amorssang said:
lhuser, your such a deuch bag.

Yes I am

I think I'm the one who's doing much damage here...even though I didn't intend to do I...I guess I deserve a ban or something :(

lhuser said:
he thing that Keith don't want to hear is this: He thinks he got banned b/c he brought up an old thread and fought about it. If we would all look CAREFULLY, it is clear that he got banned by THREATNING and ABUSING the mods, in which they banned him. Improper language is not tolerated.

I already know that. Many things happen that we don't see. thats why Most (not directed towards lhuser) of us know better then to question why someone got banned.

I do agree with the term: We learn from our mistakes. I think it's a misunderstood Keith had.

How do people classify old threads? is a thread old if it's on the second page? is it old if the thread has had no responses for a week? how? It's really weird...

Back
Top Bottom