gurusan announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Congratulations
2) Congratulations?

What is the drink of choice for this evening?

I was in the USA for 2 hours on Tue.

2 hours? Stopover flight?

Drink of choice was vodka but I polished that off, about to go hit the store for some food and salad + cider I think.

And yeah, not sure if congrats are in order...I basically failed math which means I can't continue my engineering course. Engineering math is.....omg hard. I am probably above average in every subject but basically retarded when it comes to math, so that's it for my engineering degree. I can do trig and basic calculus but when it comes to more advanced engineering calculus I am so slow and just am not capable of it. Pretty much every aspect of engineering revolves around recalling advanced calc as well as your multiplication tables so I think I am out, although I did learn a lot in these 3 years.

Going to change tact and try to become self-supportive again, then we'll see if I am ready for school again...won't be engineering though, maybe finish my biology degree and try to become a paramedic or something.

2 Hours: US embassy in Stockholm.

Do not switch to cider. Stick to the vodka.

Absolute?
absolut_th01.jpg

Smirnoff

...and I love cider. Used to be too snobby to like itt but developed a taste for it. Recently been partial to Scrumpy Jack's Cider. It's quite tasty and 3 units per can, and costs only 3.99 gbp for 4. Really good over ice and gets you shwasted off the 4 cans. Refreshing in the summer too.

Scrumpy is ok if it's the bell jar stuff, why are you moving back anyway your visa up?

Oh and hefe was that the high shaporal you went to it's the US theam park just outside Stockholm if memory serves me right.

woot! drunk in the usa.. I was.. drunk in the usa..........

Anyway, my drink of choice lately is vodka. I've been buying this stuff called "Pinnacle Vodka" I guess it's a french vodka. I really don't care because it's $19.95 for a 1.75L bottle. The bottle is plastic and it's nice in the freezer. I've been mixing it with (Arizona "Fruit Punch, Mango, Kiwi Strawberry, Grape or Orange")

The thing I love about this vodka is I can drink a ton of it and I have yet to have a hangover or slightly feel lousy.

Sorry to hear about the circumstances but glad to hear you are headed back to the land of your nativity. Where abouts do you call home, anyway?

Surely your credits will all transfer. If nothing else see about doing your engineering here. A friend of mine (KoopaTroopa1321) is/was studying mechanical engineering at UTC, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.

thanks guys. I'll be moving back to Oregon (Ashland, 15 miles north of Cali border)...probably back into the parent's home for a few weeks to get myself sorted and find a job....I'd like to head up to Portland actually and check out the job scene there.

If I do go back to engineering it will most likely be a vocational degree rather than a proper degree...I was doing a master's course before and it was omg hard.

If you like Biology and a bit of the Engineering stance with a bit of computers.

You could try Biomedical Engineering, where you program a bit of the hospital's devices, calibrate them and stuff for proper use.

Sorry about the flunking man. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom