Guru's

RiverS

In Runtime
Where do all you Guru's out there learn all the stuff that you have learn't?? via the forums?? Where you once as nooby as i am ( -.- )???

LOL....yes everyone starts off as a noobie. Most of the things I learned along the way was by trial and error, some schooling, and just plain old great advice from others. In my opinion noone is a guru until you can say you mastered all aspects. I have never stopped learning from others before me.

Yeah, I was a very low noobie. I knew squat about comps... now, well, I know just a little bit more... and I'm still learning...

RiverS said:
a little bit you sound like you know a world of computers.

Well... cmon... there are a lot of people here that know a lot too... trying to stay modest here... :D

RiverS said:
lmao i reakon the Guru of all Guru's is alvio. No offence.

No offense taken. He knows his comps, that's for sure. But then, he doesn't just "know" it. He reads a lot. We all do. That's where we get our info. If you just read around, you know mag's, online articles, etc. then you learn your stuff.

ahh i am catching ya...hey look i am not a Junior Member anymore...woooohooo lol celebrations :p

I have a homepage with google that streams the larest xml broadcasts from all sorts of tech news sites, everytime you refresh the page theres new content. that's how I stay up on all the latest tech ''know how''

lol I think I'm too much of a laid back, joke around, answer qs in im instead of hard/soft kind of guy to get people to think I know anything lol XP

hard/soft just goes by too fast to get answer/give answer. 15 minutes after you post your post is on its way to page 3 lol

anywho, my recommendations are /. and wikipedia wiki has great encyclopedia like knowledge on every tech sub and /. has great articles on all the latest news

wired and techdirt are pretty good too

then theres always members of cf XP

Back
Top Bottom