Guns

I take offense to this. I personally own two hummers, which i keep fully stocked with Jack Daniels and a pair of m14's and a peacemaker at all times. You my good sir, are simply not American if you don't.

If you don't like it, you can just geeeeeeeet out.

Man i love sarcasm. How come whenever someone mentions they own a gun, or have a gun collection, everyone paints them as some American-redneck-gun-toting stereotype? Collecting guns is like collecting anything else. People collect stamps, knives, baseball cards, guns are no different. Just more fun.

Lets not forget that our forefathers fought hard to make sure that we had the right to bare arms. Their is a reason why it is the 2nd amendment behind only the right to Freedom of religion, speech, press, petition, and assembly.

But seriously, if you don't like it there's the door *points to Canada*

G-d Bless the U.S.A.
450px-USA_Flag_-_Hyannis_-_Massachusetts.jpg

picard.jpg

america is the greatist country we are not overpopulated we powerful we kickass and we are allowed to have guns we have a decent education system we have jobs and we have rivers that are sstill clean and are still livable.
if you want rifle try a mauser 98 my freind just ordered one.

america is the greatist country we are not overpopulated we powerful we kickass and we are allowed to have guns we have a decent education system we have jobs and we have rivers that are sstill clean and are still livable.
if you want rifle try a mauser 98 my freind just ordered one.

A) Our health care system is terrible in comparison to other developed countries.
B) Our public school education system is absolute sh*t in general with the standards of the rest of the developed world.
C) We ARE over-populated with illegal immigrants because we are too f*ckin stupid to revoke the "Give me your weak and your tired" (on the statue of liberty) and send back illegal immigrants we DO catch.
D) I hate to say it, but most of us ARE FAT AS F*CK.
E) Not to mention the worst of all, our legal system is ABSOLUTE shit.
A man that kills his wife can get out in 7 years with probation. WTF kinda shit is that.

So good job saying that. Lmao

But nah, I got enough rifles. Obviously not as much as senei ;)

what country would you rater live in? in most asian countries guns are illegal.
america is way less overpopulated than say china or taiwan.
you are mostly right though but at least in america can breath without a gas mask do not have acid rain on 1/3rd of our country we can go swimming in most lakes and rivers and not get burns we actually have wild fish that are not toxic and mutated. england and most other erurpean countries are like this and canada and australia i assume south america too. i am mostly just talking about asian countries minus russia.
my freind has this gun it is pretty good
http://www.thegunsource.com/store/item.aspx?PID=42534

I think what most Europeans, actually lets says western cultured non-americans, fail to realise is that there is a different culture in America to what there is in their own country... they've not been brought up on guns, it's not a part of their culture and they don't see the need to own them...
I would post pictures of my Americans cousins young kids shooting guns at a range to illustrate a point, but it wouldn't help.
In america guns are a cultural thing, they form a part of a sport like shooting, there is no need for people in britain to show pointy metal objects in pubs but we call it darts and make it a sport.
same could be said about archery -both could be weapons and have a history as instruments of harm to others....

conversly, what most americans fail to realise is that there really isn't a need to own a gun, and by defending/arming yourself wit a gun, you make it much more likely that your attackers will also feel the need to arm themselves.

also the second ammendment is the right to have guns and form malitia if you don't like the government... most small private armies that plan to enfore localised martial law and plot to over throw the government are stopped by the local law enforcers - the fundamentals of the second ammendment are stompped all over all the time.

I'm sure someone will disagree. but that's just how I see it.

so far as handguns go, I don't really know, -and they are now completly illegal in the UK now anyways... but I'll see if I can get and post some pictures of my fathers shotguns that he used when we used to go hunting when i was younger.

you are mostly right though but at least in america can breath without a gas mask do not have acid rain on 1/3rd of our country we can go swimming in most lakes and rivers and not get burns we actually have wild fish that are not toxic and mutated. england and most other erurpean countries are like this and canada and australia i assume south america too. i am mostly just talking about asian countries minus russia.

You think Canada gets acid rain?

I already have a glock 26 9mm.

But dude, there are hundreds of countries. America is FAR from the most cleanliness of which.

can breath without a gas mask do not have acid rain on 1/3rd of our country we can go swimming in most lakes and rivers and not get burns we actually have wild fish that are not toxic and mutated. england and most other erurpean countries are like this and canada and australia

WTF?

While I don't agree with the way Dj Chris said it..I can sort of understand the point he is trying to make. I can't speak for anyone in Canada but here in Australia guns aren't really a part of life and of being safe like they seem to be in America. Fact is if you get caught in the street with a gun in australia you are going to jail. So when you live in a country like that and are bought up like that it is hard to understand the concept of ordinary civilians having guns as protection in everyday life. Generally here if you have guns you either are a criminal or you shoot Kangaroos or pigs or whatever for a living. Sure there are collectors no doubt but guns are a bit harder to come by here. You can call it ignorance if you want but in reality it is a different way of life and you need to see it from someones point of view who hasn't lived their life like that.

Oh no, it's cool. I can see the point DJ_Chris was trying to make. It just rubbed me the wrong way, I can completely respect his or anyone else's view to disagree on ordinary civilians owning guns, sometimes I just get tired of the America/American bashing and stereotyping that goes on. But like I said I can see where he's coming from, it's something that is a rather odd I suppose in this day and age. But typically all non-Americans hear in the media is all the bad, the shootings and other such gun related crimes. You don't hear how little ordinary civilians actually use guns, it's not like you go to town and see soccer moms packing heat or little old ladies toting shotguns:p

Back
Top Bottom