Guns 'N Roses - Chinese Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not welcome here, its my opinion.

Yeah they're advertising a product not music. Trust me man , in my opinion rock is not GNR , nor anything close.

and what do you call rock preacher?

guns n roses is okay..i don't like them to much. the famous ones though : sweet child o mine, mr brownstone, and maybe a few others here n there. my only thing is that , i don't think bands should keep their name after they replace more than 1 guy lol....having 1 out of 4 of the original band is a totally different band imo....

im going to see ACDC on the 12th of december. before they all die. although i think angus is immortal, that dude looks like, 5 years older than he did in 1976. maybe he's the devil, i dunno. like lynrd, ccr and zep, but have to pass on def leppard...
lol preacher haven't you ever seen Joe Dirt? the def leppard part of that movie cracks me UP.

there's a kid at my school who looks just like joe elliot.. (lead singer of def leppard) i love def leppard along with most old rock, but i went through a phase where i just listened to that and i've moved on from it. and also wtf.. how is gnr not rock.. and if you say that their like progressive thrasher metal can banging hullahballoin pot smoking rock, i'm gonna punch you in the face, and in an attempt to be original there have been so many genre's created that are just stupid.. all i recognize is like rock, metal, hardcore, ska, indie, alt, country, rap, r&b. for music that i listen to at least. I think branding bands in 8 different genre's is stupid when it could just be like basically one...

the part im talking about in Joe Dirt is where kid rock makes him cry and as Joe Dirt is running off into the woods kid rock yells, "and def leppard SUCKS!" frikkin hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom