Not open for further replies.

Fat.Clown

I don't overclock
I thought about posting this in the longest thread ever
but I felt like this band deserves their own thread :p

who: Guns 'N Roses

what: new album - Chinese Democracy

why: if you like rock n roll, you know why

imagine spending 1/3 of your life on a project...

If Axl ever had a moment's doubt or repentance over what Chinese Democracy has cost him in time (14 years), over $13 million (14 studios are listed in the credits) and body count — including the exit of every other founding member of the band - he left no room for it in these 14 songs.

when: tomorrow Sunday 11/23/2008

where
: where you are sitting at right now, reading this post

how
: listen to it....?:confused:

appetite for destruction was the very first record (thats right, as in LP) i ever had.
it rocks, it still does. mr brownstone c'mon dude that song is sick i dont care who you are. it all goes downhill from there.

started listening to these guys at the age of 4 back in 89 \m/ \m/
they were to be the next rolling stones - and with 90 million albums sold world wide...they sure did make a run for it.

i've heard only the 1 song on the radio, and it's not bad - but not the best.
no slash, duff or izzy (though i think dizzy is there?)
to me it's not gnr since it's the whole band that made that music.

will i buy it to complete my collection once again...possibly.

I used to be into G'N'R when I was kid. I am interested to have a listen to what they sound like now especialy considering that Axil Rose is the only orginal band member left.

Stop being a fanboy.

Stupid band , stupid motos , stupid advertising.

I hate them , always had.

take your hate somewhere else, it's not welcome here....he just was excited as many are about one of his favorite bands releasing an album that many thought would never be released..and he shouldn't be judged or put down..as well as the band. While you might not like them, others do. I'm not a huge fan of Guns N Roses...but you don't see me bashing someone who likes them or bashing the band and advertising themselves band themselves. Obviously the advertising is not stupid as well because it has apparently been very effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom