Gum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The General said:
It's better to swallow than to spit. That way there is no mess to clean up.

GrimReaper23 said:
If I do spit it out which I unlikely do I wrap it around something.

My mind might just be in the gutter here but i think The General might have had something other than gum on his mind :amazed:

LMAO.
2631094.gif
2631094.gif
2631094.gif
2631094.gif

Actually the stomach doesn't digest gum. Chewing Gum is a soluable fiber that the body just passes through. So, yeah. 1-3 days and you flush it down the toliet. So it's better off to spit it out. Give your digestive system a break...

Chewing gum, like peanut butter, is very hard for your body to digest. Like Havoc said it just passes through your body. A lot of gum and peanut butter is pretty tough on your intestines at least that is what our health teacher told us. So I always just wrap my used gum in something like paper or the gum wrapper and throw it away; or just spit it out if there isn't anything to wrap it with.

benzimm86 said:
My mind might just be in the gutter here but i think The General might have had something other than gum on his mind :amazed:

lmao wow I haven't laughed so hard at something on these forums in a long time.

benzimm86 said:
Ewww.. yea your head is in the gutter.

As for the gum thing it does not stay in you for 7 years it just gets pooped out. :)

yea at the end of discusions I like to say the direct answer so if anyone would like to know they just go to the last page and see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom