Guitar Hero 3 completion

Kage

Golden Master
Completed Guitar Hero on Hard today...
Wow, those last couple of tracks, and that Lou boss was near impossible, but somehow I managed it, and unlocked Through The Fire & Flames, yay :D

I skipped Easy and Medium but will do those next, to get high scores, and then go to Expert. I can already do a few songs fine on that :D

Might not be anything to brag about, Guitar Hero, but it fun.
I doubt I'll ever get anywhere close to a great score on Through The Fire and Flames on Expert. Even the start is hard with the hammer on's. I'll get it eventually :p

Anyone else playing through this?

I will be learning the real guitar soon, since my dad is a teacher!

I didn't ever beat Lou on hard. He kept hitting me with Double power-ups which made it near impossible. I don't know what gives. Every other song I beat though.

Then for expert I think i completed everything up to one or two songs in the second last set then it just got too hard for me and I stopped caring about trying to get any further.

Has anyone here completed through the Fire and Flames on expert? My friend is trying really hard to complete it, I think the farthest he has gotten is like 83% I heard he plays with his foot at the beginning, and uses both hands for the hammer ons, lol. My other friend has completed it(he is off at college) and his brother told me he uses a rubber band on to hold down the green note at the beginning, lol, then plays all those hammer ons.

For the Lou guitar you have to stock up like 3 battle powers at once, then release them one right after another. Thats the only why my brother beat it.
I'm good on hard but my brother is crazy at the game. On hard he has all the songs beat with 5 stars, and on expert he has all the songs done except 3 in the last venue.(Not counting the unlockable songs or the downloads, that next XD)
Me, I just like showing off by doing hammer-ons like crazy. Find a good song with a really long hammer-on and go crazy by only hitting the strum bar once, its weird.

Bring on GH4!
Maybe next time they well put like 5 dragon force songs in it. I would love to play Operation Ground and Pound on GH.

ive beat every song on guitar hero 2 except Jordan. On Guitar hero 3 i skipped easy and medium, I have every career song done on hard. I never played any of the extras on hard. On expert i somehow have to beat raining blood, One, and the battle against Lou. I dont know if ill ever do it. and then Through the Fire and flames. in my dreams....

I would love to have more songs like Sonata Arctica and all them kind of Power Metal type bands on the next one.

Yeah, I managed Raining Blood and One of course on Hard, but yeah, I had to strum loads up and down.

Most of the harder songs are just based on fast strumming and rfeally fast hammer ons and pull offs.

You find with a lot of songs, you just have to hold the first fret down and then just press the corresponding ones.

Lou took me like 20 times. But at least I got the achievement for failing 10 times on a song :p

Yeah, lou was pretty hard, I am not that good thouogh either, so I was on medium, lol.
Personally, I am more of a fan of rock band then guitar hero 3, but I liked guitar hero 2 a lot. I like the songs on rock band the most though.

I have a couple songs left on expert. I just stopped playing it ever since I got the big screen. Lou on hard is easy..Just save your attacks until he is about to get his.

I'll have to try out Rock Band, but again, its not out in the UK yet I don't think :(

The transition from GH to rockband is really weird. The guitar on rockband is alot harder to work with.

Back
Top Bottom