Guitar Hero 2 for 360!

There are loads and loads of music to download for the game too. Not to mention the fact you can record and make your own.
Though, from what I've found, the songs are very buggy...

it needs a back track without the guitar, and then a guitar track, with I guess some kind of MIDI information.

The program is also very buggy too, in the way it handles you playing, but it'll hopefully get better.

As for the 3D models, I've done a bit of research into it. They use Blender to make the models (for instance the tapes in the select screen), and the rest is vector images.
If they could implement for instance 3ds, or x format models, who knows.

yeah, to make your own, you really just need the song, all you do is convert it to .ogg, and then import it in the editor, then make the song. you don't need to make a midi (that is made with the editor, it is the notes), or the guitar part (it works fine with the just the background tracks.)

Yeah, but if you do it like that, like I've found, surely it also cuts out voices, and other instruments when you get a note wrong?

Isn't guitar hero coming out for Wii? I heard it was coming out in 2007-2008 and might be really good.

might be really interesting, and for Frets on fire don't they have a guitar controller you can buy for the computer?

No, its just a free-ware open source program anyone can contribute to.
You can use PS2 (special PS2 to USB adapter required) and the new Xbox 360 controller though on your PC (Works using a simple driver)

My friend has completed it on medium, as of yesterday, possibly the day before, i think? He got it on the 5th

:p I've almost completed it on Hard :D
I've unlocked about 35 songs, and played through about 34.
I got it on the 6th :)

Damn hard though. I don't want to do expert!

Whereas in Medium I was capable of getting 4-5 stars, in Hard I'm only capable of getting 3, where I'm just scraping the latest ones.

Back
Top Bottom