Guitar DVDs?

El_Zilcho

Baseband Member
I'm trying to learn to play the guitar, and I'm wondering if anybody has had a good experience with any DVDs about learning to play electric guitar?

Im sure youtube.com and video.google.com have some sort of video selection to check out..

yeah I'm sure google and youtube have a decent selection. Better to do that and not have to spend money as opposed to going out and spending money on DVD's you probably won't watch more than once.

El_Zilcho said:
I'm trying to learn to play the guitar, and I'm wondering if anybody has had a good experience with any DVDs about learning to play electric guitar?
start out with acoustic. strengthens your fingers.

Yeah, normally i woudl start with acoustic, but I just got a nice electric first act electric (one of those Volkswagen ones). I'll go check youtube and google now. Thanks.

also, if you are a computer junkie there are a few programs you can download/buy...or you can just watch live videos of bands..

Just go to a local guitar store, they have lots of stuff there.

Edit: Really Power Cords are all you need. = )

Power chords are the schizz.
Oh yeah, and you can strengthen your fingers with electric... Just get super heavy strings like I have, 11 gauge I believe. lol
I'm in drop B tuning right now. It's loooooow.

wtf 11 guage isnt thick. try playing with fricken 13 guage lol its scary. yay drop A on 13 guage :) sounds like a friggin bass.

Back
Top Bottom