guiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i try not to drink because i'm only 14, but i dont plan on drinking. anyways i have tried tsintao beer and i hate the taste of beer.

yeah i try not to drink because i'm only 14, but i dont plan on drinking. anyways i have tried tsintao beer and i hate the taste of beer.
Yeaaaaah, most of us who drink beer and enjoy varioius brands, said that at one point in our lives :p

I know I did.... beer is an acquired taste.

Guinness, is good. Taste good. Feels good, Looks good...

that creamy head to start off with... The robust flavor...

I personally finish a guinness in about 3 large sips...

But, yeah... Don't let me have too many, then try to squeeze one out the next day,....

j369852147412 said:

you say that now... you develope taste buds for it coming on 16 i know I did

I went to Dublin for a weekend last year and drank nothing but Guinness for 2 days straight. We got there on Friday night, drank guinness til we fell over, then got up the next morning/early afternoon, had breakfast, and headed straight to the nearest bar for more of the black stuff. (Where we stayed til sunday morning)

That Sunday, I sat on the toilet more times than I had in the previous month. And my s--t was jet black. And you shouldn't start sentances with the word "and".

I usually have Guinness at the pub unless it is really hot where I will have best instead.

Bottled guinness isn't very nice has to be draft.

It's a great beer. However I only drink it ON TAP
I refuse to drink it any other way and I feel that it's a crime against humanity to have Guiness in bottle or in can.

Agreed.

Bottled or canned, it tastes effing bad.

I work in my local pub on friday nights, (it stops me spending money there!) and whenever I pour a pint of Guinness, I draw a clover leaf in the head. (Because I'm an uber-1337 barman!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom