Guild Wars?

guild wars kind boring after like the first 10 hours of game play...making a new character is painful...

as far as oblivion goes, yeah i played it for a good 2 months or so.. but i'll probably never touch the game again..

Diablo 2.. man.. i've been playing diablo since, it came out on the computer. The first diablo mind you, I have diablo on the playstation. Yep..I've been playing diablo 2 since it came out. I did stop for like 2 years, and recenlty picked it back up again..

i've probably logged a good 2 1/2 years of my life on that game. Like if you added up all the hours.

dorfman said:
guild wars kind boring after like the first 10 hours of game play...making a new character is painful...

as far as oblivion goes, yeah i played it for a good 2 months or so.. but i'll probably never touch the game again..

Diablo 2.. man.. i've been playing diablo since, it came out on the computer. The first diablo mind you, I have diablo on the playstation. Yep..I've been playing diablo 2 since it came out. I did stop for like 2 years, and recenlty picked it back up again..

i've probably logged a good 2 1/2 years of my life on that game. Like if you added up all the hours.

Did you beat it yet?

LambOfGod said:
Did you beat it yet?

beat what?
Guild Wars?
Oblivion?
Diablo?

Guild Wars: I don't think you can beat it, i didn't get very far, found it really repeaditive, and no one helps you unless you are in a guild that all has uber equipment. Then if you start a new char, you get to do EVERYTHING all over again

Oblivion: i beat the mq, and some 100 quests after that. Closed 20 something gates. My 100 hours of game play is like spread over like 6 chars. I have one thats lvl 19ish, with 56 hours... It just got boring..

Diablo: Diablo 1 on both the pc and playstation. You max out at lvl 99, by beating it you complete beat diablo in hell difficutly. Diablo 2, done that, and the expansion i've beaten it.

yeah i like GW its a good game when you first get it then you get the actual story started after a few side quests but then after a while the missions get longer and kinda boring but i still play it, talking about it makes me want to play it. its a fun game and even though you can only have so many spells equipped you can still get others and change them around whenever you want. id give this game a 7/10

Diablo 2, tried it, too repetitive. Oblivion, haven't tried it yet, but Morrowind was too confusing, i've been playing WoW for atleast 6 months now, and screw the monthly fee, there aren't any decent rpg's without a monthly is there?

UK31337 said:
If you're not an RPG fan, why would you want to play either?

Cause, am playing way too many FPS's, and i feel like i need to break out of that, and try other games, hopefully get into RPG's some how :)

I was talking about diablo 2 .

And i was just messing around with you.

If you spent 2.5 years of your life, trying to beat a game you can beat in a week..

Yes i used to play D2LOD also.

i sold my char for $100 on E-bay when i was in college....

LambOfGod said:
I was talking about diablo 2 .

And i was just messing around with you.

If you spent 2.5 years of your life, trying to beat a game you can beat in a week..

Yes i used to play D2LOD also.

i sold my char for $100 on E-bay when i was in college....

haha. it would have been a goodjoke, if I wasn't dumb..

Some peopple...suck at that game...takes them weeks to get out beat hell..or "Rush me rush me" blah blah..although i don't think i've ever done act 3 completely..haha. You should try to find and play diablo 1 on the playstation. Thats a hard game...

The graphics suck though, its like playing diablo 1 all by yourself. It is difficult though.

♂ÇRÅßßÿ® said:
I have 820 hours on Guild Wars atm I believe.

lol that's alot!, is it addictive?, is it anything like WoW?, i don't like rpg's where it's ... click click click, grind grind grind , repeat repeat repeat ..., i want something like WoW :)

If your talking is it like runescape, no not in any way, the only skill you train is when you fight you get xp, and then lvl thats it

Back
Top Bottom