Guess who's back

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicity_27

The Angriest of Amoebas
Hey guys, it's been a while. Thought I'd stop in and say hello and once again start trolling. What's been happening since I've been here last? It's been like what.. 4 months or something? How's everyone doing. Well that's all for now.

Yea, been busy with stuff at work, been busy with stuff at home, and just haven't had much time to do much of anything really. How ya been Trotter?

Same as usual. Lost my dad in September, though.

Sorry to hear about that Trotter.

I've also been getting some new hobbies and seeing if they will last. Also I got a concussion that raged on me super hard. It was my fifth concussion, and second in about a month or so. I've been trying to quit drinking, but it's not working out too well for me. Someone did a hit and run on my truck, it's been a crazy couple of months. Work is still infuriating and I've been looking at other jobs, but can't really find anything which sucks. Other than that though, it's been life.

Tom, how have you been my British friend?

Oh no! How bad is it?

I've been pretty much same as always. England is greyer than it has ever been.

The estimate to fix it was $4200. It started at the headlight and went down the entire side. The front fender flare was bowed out but still connected at the front, dents and scratched all down the side to the rear fender flare that was broken off and was in four pieces. Also scratched the front bumper and the side step. I'm going to pick it up when I finally get back home, it's been so weird having to drive a car for two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom