Guess Who's Back in Action?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG. are you kidding me?

i remember them from when i was in first grade. that's around 22 years ago. washed up much??

newkidsbackagain1.jpg

^ woop's thats not good.

It's the chic thing to reunite with your old band and make a comeback nowadays. I think Blondie is starting a tour this year. Loverboy is on tour too. It's like the Senior tour in the PGA except for old rock/pop bands.

Yeah, but Blondie at least was a decent act. I would pay to see Loverboy.

Yeah, but Blondie at least was a decent act. I would pay to see Loverboy.

Uhh....after seeing them on VH-1......maybe not. Dude is fat, still wears the headband. Thank GOD the red leather suit is a thing of the past. I saw 38 Special a few years ago at something called "Wingfest" in Knoxville. Talk about falling from grace. That's about as bad as playing the county fair.

newkidsbackagain1.jpg

^ woop's thats not good.

Ok, first thing that comes to mind (Left to Right and Top to Bottom):

1) Monkey
2) I hope he realizes that this hat was way too big for his head
3) Hair has it's own Time Zone
4) So many things to say about people caught with their mouth open like that...
5) Looks like he could play a Japanese woman (the ones with their faces painted white)

I saw these guys on ET or something talking about their reunion. They were just a bit before my time so I've no idea what they're like. Aren't they all just broke now? THis is probly the only way they can make back some of their money.

I saw these guys on ET or something talking about their reunion. They were just a bit before my time so I've no idea what they're like. Aren't they all just broke now? THis is probly the only way they can make back some of their money.

I was just about in High School when they were at their peek (admitting my age there)
But, yes, a friend of mine and I were just talking about that. We came up with a semi-theory. Went something like this:

NKOTB Member 1: (Calls Member 2 on the phone)

NKOTB Member 2: Hello?

NKOTB Member 1: Hey! It's #1, Can I borrow $12, please?

NKOTB Member 2: Man, I'm completely out of money too

NKOTB Member 1: Well, let's call the rest of the crew and make a little more.

NKOTB Member 2: Hold On, let me conference the rest of the crew in!

NKOTB Members 1, 2, 3 and 4: Yea! Let's do it! I'm completely tapped, and we still kinda have our voices. Let's do this thing!

NKOTB Member 5 (The kid with the white hat above): Hey, can I come too?

NKOTB Members 1 through 4 (In private): Great! Who told #5?!?! Well, he knows now, so I guess we don't have a choice

NKOTB Members 1 through 4: Sure! :/

NKOTB Member 5: Totally Rad and Super Cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom