Guess my results..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed up for my A-level courses today, first day of sixth form is tomorrow :eek:
I'm doing Maths, Chemistry, Physics, History and English Language. Wanted to do more but five's the limit :p

I'm also looking to take up Japanese as an evening class over at my college.

Signed up for my A-level courses today, first day of sixth form is tomorrow :eek:
I'm doing Maths, Chemistry, Physics, History and English Language. Wanted to do more but five's the limit :p

I'm also looking to take up Japanese as an evening class over at my college.

:eek:
We're only allowed to do 4... and i wouldn't want to do any more tbh :/

I'm doing Maths, Physics, Geography and Computing... wanted to do Theology instead but School wouldn't let me do that and Geography :(

Unfortunately, depsite being confirmed as on the Maths course last night when we signed up for them, they seem to have forgotten all about that and changed their minds, saying my B wasn't high enough. So I'll either do nothing in that slot, or go for 'Philosophy and Theology'; it would normally be Philosophy but I go to a catholic school (nothing to put you off religion like going to a catholic school >_>). So anyway I'll have to retake the GCSE exam to be able to do Maths next year.

Also, while generally a pleasant first day of sixth form today it wasn't very good:
- None of the sixth formers were able to log into the computers, since they'd decided not to get our network up and running, assuming (for some reason) we wouldn't need them 'til next week.
- I ended up only having one lesson, as every room and almost every teacher the sixth formers were booked for, were also booked by varying years below us.
- The one lesson I did have, had to take place in the library, as there were no free rooms
- The double-booked teachers chose the lower school class every time, as they were completely unaware that they were meant to be teaching us at that time

Sorry to whinge here, but needed to vent :p

My school can equal that. Also a religious School, C of E though :p

Today was just signing up for subjects
Got to school and was given a sheet with subjects split into 4 subject "blocks" (One subject from each block)
We were put into seperate lines for people keeping their prliminary choices and those wantng to change

Looked at the sheet to see that the subject blocks were different to the ones on the preliminary forms we were given last year.
This seemed to work in my favour as it meant i could do Theology, which before had been in the same block as Geography, but on this form wasn't

So i spent about 20 mins waiting in a line to sign up for Theology then was told that the sheets were wrong! :facepalm:
Stupid school printed off last years forms. So i couldn't do Theology after all and have to do Computing. :mad:

Waste of a morning :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom