GTA3 Vice City under fire

Golden Master
did n e one here about the two teenage boys who copyed GT3 and went on a rampage with a shotgun and killed a man, the suing the pants of the two boys parents wal-mart where they bought the game from and RockStar for producing the game, there suing Rockstar for $60mil
of course the teenagers actions have nothing to do with the poor parenting ot lack of morals

Yeah. SImilar thing; a woman sues a gun company because her husband was shot. She gets $110,000,000

matt be me said:
did n e one here about the two teenage boys who copyed GT3 and went on a rampage with a shotgun and killed a man, the suing the pants of the two boys parents wal-mart where they bought the game from and RockStar for producing the game, there suing Rockstar for $60mil
of course the teenagers actions have nothing to do with the poor parenting ot lack of morals
all I can say is, people are really stupid.:mad:

GTA Vice City is one of my favourite games of all time and i just don't see whats so wrong about it. How can they blame the game because of the sons' lack of brains. Besides, i think there are worse content on tv and movies nowadays.

iamroot said:
GTA Vice City is one of my favourite games of all time and i just don't see whats so wrong about it. How can they blame the game because of the sons' lack of brains. Besides, i think there are worse content on tv and movies nowadays.
worse content on tv and movies? Oh no! these sue-happy people will be going after that next!:mad:

Its the parents' fault in this case for not controlling their children's actions... So what do these people want? A world where everybody plays Pac-Man and Super Mario? If it's really Rockstar's fault then not just two but hundreds of teenagers will be roaming the streets and killing bystanders with a shotgun. It's like blaming all the farms in the world just because one guy ate a piece of pork and fell ill.

Back
Top Bottom