GTA V (Spoiler Edition)

I need to get one of those electric cars into my garage. I drove the Khamelion the other night and it was pretty awesome. It makes like zero noise. I looked it up and there is another called the Coil based on the Tesla Roadster as well.

So I did the torture mission last night... and it made me uneasy. Am I the only one that felt bad for the guy? Didn't really enjoy that mission because of that lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TechForums

So I did the torture mission last night... and it made me uneasy. Am I the only one that felt bad for the guy? Didn't really enjoy that mission because of that lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TechForums

Ya, I've been hearing that a lot about this mission. I didn't like it too much. My problem with the mission is that R* is trying to prove a point that torturing someone isn't the answer, but then when they get the info from him the character agrees that torturing the dude was effective. I think R* messed up and maybe left it in because they try to do a few missions that push the boundaries of what is out there today. Like in The Ballad of Gay Tony and the full frontal nudity, etc.

Ya, I've been hearing that a lot about this mission. I didn't like it too much. My problem with the mission is that R* is trying to prove a point that torturing someone isn't the answer, but then when they get the info from him the character agrees that torturing the dude was effective. I think R* messed up and maybe left it in because they try to do a few missions that push the boundaries of what is out there today. Like in The Ballad of Gay Tony and the full frontal nudity, etc.

Did you listen to the dialogue that Trevor and Mr. K had while you drove him to the airport though? He was saying that torture wasn't necessary and stuff like that.

Which his weird though, because he told Mr. K to become a torture advocate, even though he says torture is unnecessary later in the explanation.

I agree that it was R* pushing the boundaries, because well, that's what they always do with the GTA series.

Anyone know when it is coming to pc?

Don't believe they've said anything about a PC release yet.

Ended up just buying it for PS3.

Correct. I think they'll wait a few months to drive sales on 360/PS3. But, don't see why they wouldn't next Spring.

Dan Houser did say that GTA V would not be coming to X1/PS4. He didn't say GTA Online wasn't though. And I think that's why R* separated how they market GTA V with separating the multiplayer and calling it by its own title GTA Online.

Back
Top Bottom