GTA V (Spoiler Edition)

I still need to try out this other way to get monies. But, if it doesn't work out then I am gonna probably start the game over lol.

One night we should all get into chat and see of we can figure out investing. We may even be able to manipulate stocks ourselves. Not sure about that though.

One night we should all get into chat and see of we can figure out investing. We may even be able to manipulate stocks ourselves. Not sure about that though.

Eh, it doesn't interest me that much to have a full fledged discussion about it. And I doubt 3-4 people can make an impact unless we're investing billions.

See I messed up as far as Lester's assassination's go. I have major OCD when I'm trying to 100% a game, so when I see side missions pop up it's like I have to do them now so they aren't on my map anymore lol. I wish I had the discipline to wait until after the main story, but it's alright, I still made out pretty decent by investing what I had at the time.

I still have about 15 or so story missions left to go which I want to finish by the end of the weekend. I got side tracked doing all of the extra stuff - last night I finished the Leonora Johnson murder mystery side mission by collecting all 50 scraps of paper scattered around San Andreas and confronting the killer.

After that, I decided to take a plane around the entire map a few times so that I could fill up rest of it 100%. Took a while but it was worth it, no more annoying grey areas left on my map :thumbsup:

See I messed up as far as Lester's assassination's go. I have major OCD when I'm trying to 100% a game, so when I see side missions pop up it's like I have to do them now so they aren't on my map anymore lol. I wish I had the discipline to wait until after the main story, but it's alright, I still made out pretty decent by investing what I had at the time.

I still have about 15 or so story missions left to go which I want to finish by the end of the weekend. I got side tracked doing all of the extra stuff - last night I finished the Leonora Johnson murder mystery side mission by collecting all 50 scraps of paper scattered around San Andreas and confronting the killer.

After that, I decided to take a plane around the entire map a few times so that I could fill up rest of it 100%. Took a while but it was worth it, no more annoying grey areas left on my map :thumbsup:

Did you use a guide for the Lenora thing? Part of me is dreading that, but I like the grind sometimes.

Did you use a guide for the Lenora thing? Part of me is dreading that, but I like the grind sometimes.

Yeah I did, I couldn't even imagine trying to do that without one. I followed a YouTube guide and it took a about an hour, hour & 1/2 or so.

To help speed things up I used a taxi to fast travel to each location, then as soon as the taxi drops you off make sure to whistle for it again so it doesn't drive away. If you linger too long though he'll get impatient and drive away regardless, so after he stops for you hurry up and grab the paper so you can get back in the cab and fast travel to the next location.

It works perfectly for about 35-40 of the 50 pieces of paper - the other ones are in such remote locations that the cab will drive you to the general area but you'll have to trek on foot through swamps, mountain passes, under bridges, tunnels, etc, to find them. It takes a few minutes, so by that time the taxi is long gone. In situations like this, I found the best thing to do is to switch to another character in the city and use them to flag down a new cab after you collect the piece of paper so that you don't have to spend 20 minutes on foot trying to get back to civilization.

There are also like 3 or 4 of them that can only be accessed by using either the blimp from the pre-order bonus, or a helicopter, so make sure to purchase one if you don't have the blimp. You can't use a plane because you won't be able to land it.

Last edited:
Yeah I did, I couldn't even imagine trying to do that without one. I followed a YouTube guide and it took a about an hour, hour & 1/2 or so.

To help speed things up I used a taxi to fast travel to each location, then as soon as the taxi drops you off make sure to whistle for it again so it doesn't drive away. If you linger too long though he'll get impatient and drive away regardless, so after he stops for you hurry up and grab the paper so you can get back in the cab and fast travel to the next location.

It works perfectly for about 35-40 of the 50 pieces of paper - the other ones are in such remote locations that the cab will drive you to the general area but you'll have to trek on foot through swamps, mountain passes, under bridges, tunnels, etc, to find them. It takes a few minutes, so by that time the taxi is long gone. In situations like this, I found the best thing to do is to switch to another character in the city and use them to flag down a new cab so that you don't spend 20 minutes on foot trying to get back to civilization.

There are also like 3 or 4 of them that can only be accessed by using either the blimp from the pre-order bonus, or a helicopter, so make sure to purchase one if you don't have the blimp.

Thanks for the info. I think that this one will be ok. The UFO pieces using the sub is going to kind of suck.

This a side mission or a main one?

It's a hidden side mission. There's an in-game website that talks about an unsolved murder mystery from the 70's that involved a young movie starlett being killed. In the game, there are 50 pieces of scrap paper hidden around the map - once you collect all 50 they are pieced together and you can read the confession.

The pieces can be collected by any character, but once you have all 50 a new stangers & freaks mission will pop up for Franklin. You can then go and confront the killer and decide his what his fate should be.

Awesome, and so happy it's a side mission, there's no way ill beat this game before the ps4, especially if multiplayer is any fun. I have high hopes for mp

Back
Top Bottom