GTA V Discussion

But once you finish the heist, are you forced to only be able to go onto the next one, or can you replay it (either with the same crew or a different crew)? Or does it depend on what your role was when you originally completed it? For example, if you were the heist leader on Heist #1, can you do Heist #1 again as a leader, or does somebody else have to lead the heist in order to do it again?

Don't know that yet. I know that once we finished the first one, it said Lester would call for me other heist opportunities. After about 5 minutes I got a call but my friend didn't and it told me heists were available.

I didn't go back to my apartment to see if I could replay the first one. I'll find out tonight though.

Don't know that yet. I know that once we finished the first one, it said Lester would call for me other heist opportunities. After about 5 minutes I got a call but my friend didn't and it told me heists were available.

I didn't go back to my apartment to see if I could replay the first one. I'll find out tonight though.

Ah ok. I'd hope that they allow heists to be replayable...otherwise there won't be any replayability and having heists would kinda be fruitless.

Ah ok. I'd hope that they allow heists to be replayable...otherwise there won't be any replayability and having heists would kinda be fruitless.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if I can't see the first heist when I go to activate the 2nd one.

Made it through some of the setups for the prison last night. We died 5 times at the tanker before realizing you can parachute from the crane and avoid combat.

So, its out on the PC now. Anyone getting it or have gotten it?

I'm gonna wait until its about $20 since I've already purchased it for the 360 and PS4.

The modding community is hard at work opening it up for everyone to mod.

I bought GTA V for the 360, but I sold that console to get the PS4. I just bought it a couple weeks ago for the PS4 and I am enjoying playing the storyline again with even better graphics!

Back
Top Bottom