GTA 5 in first person!

So on my first day of GTA I've killed people, destroyed vehicles, crashed planes.. as well as found a subliminal penis.

Sent from a phone hope attachment works

Did you do yoga though.

I remember playing this and doing the yoga mission.

Also remember the icp guy who lives in the trailer.

That's about all I remember from 5

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

I spent some time with it last night. I have played every GTA since GTA 2 and have played GTA V on the 360. I didn't do much of the GTA Online on the 360 due to the technical difficulties at the time and a lot of other stuff happened.

The game looks way better on the PS4. Switching between first person and third person is seamless and is amazing. In addition to the first person mode you can also have a couple other camera angles while walking that you weren't allowed before except in a car. So you have 1 first person mode and like 2 or 3 third person views from close to further away to further away.

Transferring my GTA Online characters from the 360 to the PS4 was stupid easy. There are very very slight GTA Online server issues to the extent that you might try to join GTA Online and it times out on you but you try again and its fine. I was really afraid that Rockstar would have the same issues when GTA V initially launched, and all my fears are gone. GTA Online is working great, Social Club is working great...I'm impressed that they didn't allow it to happen again.

I've been replaying the story. I think they added some stuff into the story because I don't recognize some of the characters that were popping up during the install period.

Also there are cats. They meow and walk around and it is AMAZING. I accidentally killed a cat last night and felt like crap :( But I felt better when I kicked a dog to death.

I encourage everyone to go first person and buy a hatchet and run around yelling here's johnny and attack people.

What's the save transfer process like?

Do you take your save file from old console and upload it to Social Club and they give you a new save file or something? Or how does it work?

What's the save transfer process like?

Do you take your save file from old console and upload it to Social Club and they give you a new save file or something? Or how does it work?

They don't take your story mode saves and transfer them. Just the GTA Online stuff.

Basically you link everything up at Social Club so for me I made sure I linked my 360 and my PSN accounts. Then go back to GTA V and go to Online and click "Transfer Character" and it tells you a bunch of legal babble and you just keep hitting X for yes and it'll tell you it'll be done soon. Took about 10-15 mins and was done in the background while I was playing the story mode.

Does it transfer multiple characters? In other words, if I ended up getting the game could I transfer both my Vespucci Boy and Trophy Wife lol

If push comes to shove, the chick gets priority because she's level 100, and the Vespucci Boy is only in the 20's.

Does it transfer multiple characters? In other words, if I ended up getting the game could I transfer both my Vespucci Boy and Trophy Wife lol

If push comes to shove, the chick gets priority because she's level 100, and the Vespucci Boy is only in the 20's.

Yes it does. Both my Vespucci Boy and Trophy Wife are there.

They don't take your story mode saves and transfer them. Just the GTA Online stuff.

Basically you link everything up at Social Club so for me I made sure I linked my 360 and my PSN accounts. Then go back to GTA V and go to Online and click "Transfer Character" and it tells you a bunch of legal babble and you just keep hitting X for yes and it'll tell you it'll be done soon. Took about 10-15 mins and was done in the background while I was playing the story mode.

Ohhhh...I thought it did Story Mode as well, not just online.

Was most likely planning on replaying through Story Mode again anyway, but yeah. Good thing the only secret mission thing I did was collect the nuclear waste on the seafloor. I'd be kinda mad if I did a bunch of the secret stuff and had to do it all over again lol.

Back
Top Bottom