GTA 5 in first person!

Indeed; V is a good one to start on. Though, I'd definitely recommend Vice City still. That game was super fun - San Andreas was pretty good as well.

Definitely can't wait to see it on PC - and really hoping it's as moddable as IV was (or hopefully more-so).

Ya I always recommend Vice City, San Andreas and IV to people. I actually really liked IV, but a lot of people didn't. To me V is San Andreas + IV on but better.

I am very hopeful that V will be moddable like IV and that the community will embrace is and such. I've seen some IV setups that blew me away with how amazing the graphics were and such.

Ya I always recommend Vice City, San Andreas and IV to people. I actually really liked IV, but a lot of people didn't. To me V is San Andreas + IV on but better.

I am very hopeful that V will be moddable like IV and that the community will embrace is and such. I've seen some IV setups that blew me away with how amazing the graphics were and such.

I though IV was alright, but I didn't really like Liberty City all that much.

Plus you can't forget the awesome mods like the horse mod :p. The Iron Man mod was pretty sweet too.

So when are we playing online? I barely dipped my toe into the water last gen because I was just playing on my brother's copy.

Back
Top Bottom