Greeting Programs!!

woh, did I miss something here? Not sure how double/tripple posting got thrown in here...

But to answer your question, do you see the button to the right of "quote", it's the one that looks like a sheet of paper with a quote mark and a "+ on it (
multiquote_off.gif
)? Click that on every post you want to quote EXCEPT THE LAST POST. When these are clicked they turn red to indicate they have been selected, and clicking them again will deselect them. On the last post you want to quote, just press the normal quote button.

Has any one cross referanced his IP with members here?

Explain.

woh, did I miss something here? Not sure how double/tripple posting got thrown in here...

But to answer your question, do you see the button to the right of "quote", it's the one that looks like a sheet of paper with a quote mark and a "+ on it (
multiquote_off.gif
)? Click that on every post you want to quote EXCEPT THE LAST POST. When these are clicked they turn red to indicate they have been selected, and clicking them again will deselect them. On the last post you want to quote, just press the normal quote button.

oh, ok, I was using it wrong. After clicking
multiquote_on.gif
, I was trying to paste it all into the Quick Reply box.

Thanks cg. ;)

Got it. I'll stop complain' 'bout it now.

Oh, and just so everybody knows, I never pay attention to postcounts. Also, your never gonna see an avatar, or a siggy in my posts.

...Well, aren't we just a barrel of fun? :p

Fair enough though. See you around the forums

Back
Top Bottom