GraphicsCardfail

3val

Baseband Member
SorryButICantSpacelol

But,I,installed,graphics,Card,and,The,Monitor,Says,No,Input,Signal,no,matter,what,monitor,i,hook,it,up,to,it,just,goes,into,sleep,i,then,took,out,the,card,and,hooked,it,up,to,on,board,graphics,and,it,still,gives,no,signal

the,guide,said,that,you,instal,the,card,then,install,the,drivers,but,since,the,monitor,wont,even,turn,on.i,cant,install,the,drivers

Sapphire...Radeon..HD..3650

Here, just click the OS you have then the family(Radeon) then the series(3600 Series).
http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.HTML

Just wondering, the video card should have came with a driver CD, did you ever use that? And if you can take out the video card and get the image stable on the Monitor then uninstall your onboard graphics Drivers.

thats,the,problem,there,is,no,image,showing,up,on,the,monitor,so,i,cant,see,anything,so,i,cant,install,the.drivers

Yea, then take out the card and start up the computer with the normal onboard graphics. When you do that, uninstall the old onboard graphics drivers and then turn off the computer and you should get a screen up. You should be able to get back to the old set up if you take out the card.

tried,that,already,still,no,signal,i,have,no,clue,what,to,do

Can you start up in safe mode? You might have to reformat if you can't get into safe mode or something. Someone else might know if you can do anything in this situation, but I think a few people would say reformat. Try to start it up in safe mode and if you can, then install/uninstall the drivers from there.

@NEED
How is he to start up in safe mode, if he can't see anything on his monitor. He's booting up the pc, but nothing on his monitor comes up. So how is he to boot in safe mode?

@3val
try a different monitor.

i,cant,see,anything,to,do,anything,blank,screen,black,no,signal,so,theres,nothing,i,cant,do,anything,that,involves,the,screen,displaying,anything,unless,i,took,out,the,hard,drive,put,it,another,computer,then,installed,the,drivers,on,there,then,took,it,out,and,put,it,back,in,

i,tryed,still,no,signal

Back
Top Bottom