Graphics card

Legacy1

Baseband Member
Hello! Im Legacy! Not that active in the community but post here and there :cool:. So I'm getting a PC. I beast compared to my MacBook Air and HP Steam :lol:. Soo All it needs is a graphics card, I don't know anything about computers (That's why Im here), or anything about that computer in specific, as a matter of fact I haven't even seen it yet :facepalm:. But... Any good suggestions for a graphics card. I normally use photoshop, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, and Minecraft. Basically any steam game (Im a nerd). Suggestions?

That may be a good suggestion but we don't know what your PC is so it's best to wait til we get the specs and match the card to it.

I'm just not a fan of AMD cards full stop at the moment xP.

Celery is right to be fair, if Legacy is getting a PC with an older chip in, there's no point suggesting an amazing card... though I'm more concerned about what power supply it has :)

Well, you can always get the AMD R9 Fury Nano which will fit in miniITX PC case or almost any case :-D
Besides, AMD has reduced the price for it down to $500 (AMD slashes the Radeon Nano's price, and now it's a killer deal | ExtremeTech). Although I do not see a reduction in price in some shops - hardware.eu still sells it for $750 :confused:

Good catch!

It is unfortunate that I don't recommend AMD/ATI for customization and professional reasons.

There's a;so the GTX 970 MINI, which is much cheaper. Not sure about its performance tho.

Back
Top Bottom